Monday, June 28, 2010

Heart Stops and Burnt Bad

Want the truth?
I almost had a heart attack!
I really did!I was hanging out with my friends and they heard this sound of tires screeching against road. Everyone was freaked out, except me. (Oh and forgot to mention, we were all on the street) Everyone ran away, I stayed because it didn't seem like a big deal. Well... I was wrong!
It got closer and I looked behind and the car was coming down the hill of the street behind me. Then took a wide turn toward me, looking like he was TRYING to hit me! I jumped up from the ground so fast, I don't think I every moved so fast in my LIFE! I was about a meter away from getting hit! It was HORRIBLE!
For the rest of the night I was shacking and my heart was beating right out of my chest! God that scared the HELL out of me!

Now I'm in Ontario and it's my first day her and I'm already burnt. I spent the whole day in the pool. And I'm burnt on my face, my arms and my chest. The only thing that hurts is my ARMS! They kill! I barley ever burn but it was like 40 degrees Celsius out and we spent the whole day out there. So what should I expect?
I'm going back in tomorrow anyway. I don't care if I get more burnt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment